Indochina Explorer: Vietnam, Cambodia, & Laos
This 26-day tour combines Thailand, Cambodia, & Laos into an amazing and thought-provoking study tour. Experience the elegant vibe of Hanoi, visit “Uncle Ho” in his Hanoi mausoleum, share a motorbike with a local on a once-in-a-lifetime food tour in Ho Chi Minh City, and chill in Hoi an, Vietnam’s ancient town. You’ll also get to learn how to cook Laotian food in Luang Prabang, visit the ancient temples of Angkor, trek with the Hmong people in mountainous Sapa, and much more. This tour never fails to delight, inspire, and move its participants. Explore landscapes rich in natural beauty and meet some of the friendliest people you’ve ever come across on this memorable journey across Southeast Asia.
- Be awed by the ancient temples of Angkor
- Experience village life during a rural homestay in Sapa
- Swim in the turquoise pools below the Kuang Si Waterfalls
- Wander within Ta Prohm’s vine-covered temple ruins
- Stroll the atmospheric streets of Hoi An
- Soak up the vibe of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Cook up a Laotian feast in Luang Prabang
- Chill out on a white sand beach outside Hoi An
- Go underground in the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Many meals (Note: Budget US$20/day total for your other meals)
- All lodging
- 16 nights in 1-Star, 2-Star or 3-Star Hotels
- 5 nights in luxury riverside cottages
- 1 nights in overnight sleeper train: Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- 2 nights in homestays in Sapa
- All ground transportation including all airport transfers
- All listed activities
- All required visas - Vietnam, Laos, & Cambodia (there may be an additional fees for non-US citizens)
- All local guides
- ICEE fleece jacket
|Program Start Date:||31 May 2020|
|Program End Date:||25 June 2020|
|Application Deadline:||15 April 2020|
Student applications to these programs will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Save 20% if You Apply Before 15 November 2019!*
Save an Additional 5% if You Pay via Personal Check, Bank Transfer, Money Order, or Cash.**
Discounted Tuition: From $2,850 Plus Airfare
Regular Tuition: $3,800 Plus Airfare
*Tuition discounts are for study tour only and exclude airfare. Discount is conditional on applicant making payments as agreed.
**US$100 Application Fee can be made via PayPal, Credit Card, Personal Check, Bank Transfer, Money Order, or Cash.