Thailand’s natural beauty and historical riches, as well as its friendly people and fascinating culture, are ever present on this 20-day tour. Thailand conjures up images of golden Buddhas, spicy delicacies, fantastic shopping, and exotic beaches - and we experience it all on this trip. This is your chance to capture both the adventure and the essence of Thailand.
- Bargain at Bangkok’s vibrant markets
- Interact one-on-one with elephants within their sanctuary and help to support their preservation
- Many meals (Note: Budget US$20/day total for your other meals)
- All lodging
- 21 nights in 2-Star or 3-Star Hotels
- 7 nights in luxury riverside cottages
- 1 nights in overnight sleeper train: Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- 2 nights in homestays in Sapa
- All ground transportation including all airport transfers
- All listed activities
- All required visas - Vietnam, Laos, & Cambodia (there may be an additional fees for non-US citizens)
- All local guides
- ICEE fleece jacket
|Program Start Date:||13 May 2020|
|Program End Date:||01 June 2020|
|Application Deadline:||15 April 2020|
Student applications to these programs will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Save 20% if You Apply Before 15 November 2019!*
Save an Additional 5% if You Pay via Personal Check, Bank Transfer, Money Order, or Cash.**
Discounted Tuition: From $2,400 Plus Airfare
Regular Tuition: $3,200 Plus Airfare
*Tuition discounts are for study tour only and exclude airfare. Discount is conditional on applicant making payments as agreed.
**US$100 Application Fee can be made via PayPal, Credit Card, Personal Check, Bank Transfer, Money Order, or Cash.