Bali, Singapore, & Malaysia Adventure
Discover three of Asia's gems during this 20-day tour. We'll start with bustling Singapore with its melting pot of cultures and history. We'll then travel to Kuala Lumpur ("KL") to see Malaysia's largest city before traveling to Bali to see its beautiful culture, lush tropical plants, and fascinating ancient temples. Not only will you earn your PADI Open Water Certification during this tour, which will allow you to go diving for the rest of your life, you’ll also take in tranquil temples, amazing beaches, tasty food, and get to know the welcoming people of Bali, Singapore, and Malaysia.
- Many meals (Note: Budget US$20/day total for your other meals)
- All lodging
- 21 nights in 2-Star or 3-Star Hotels
- 7 nights in luxury riverside cottages
- 1 nights in overnight sleeper train: Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- 2 nights in homestays in Sapa
- All ground transportation including all airport transfers
- All listed activities
- All required visas - Vietnam, Laos, & Cambodia (there may be an additional fees for non-US citizens)
- All local guides
- ICEE fleece jacket
|Program Start Date:||25 July 2020|
|Program End Date:||13 August 2020|
|Application Deadline:||15 April 2020|
Student applications to these programs will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Save 20% if You Apply Before 01 October 2019!*
Save an Additional 5% if You Pay via Personal Check, Bank Transfer, Money Order, or Cash.**
Discounted Tuition: From $2,400 Plus Airfare
Regular Tuition: $3,200 Plus Airfare
*Tuition discounts are for study tour only and exclude airfare. Discount is conditional on applicant making payments as agreed.
**US$100 Application Fee can be made via PayPal, Credit Card, Personal Check, Bank Transfer, Money Order, or Cash.