Cambodia & Laos Encompassed
This 12-day study tour is designed for those who want to have an amazing adventure but just don’t have much time available to travel. The very best of Cambodia and Laos is unveiled on this tour. Discover the region's culture and beauty as we visit the stunning ancient temples of Angkor, plunge into the pools at the base of the Kuang Si Falls, and immerse ourselves in a cooking class in Luang Prabang. Add to the adventure a stay in an amazing bungalow overlooking the mighty Mekong River, a boat ride to the ancient cave of Pak Ou, ziplining through the jungle canopy, and friendly locals - the only thing left to do is to apply!
- Be awed by the ancient temples of Angkor
- Swim in the turquoise pools below the Kuang Si Waterfalls
- Wander within Ta Prohm’s vine-covered temple ruins
- Cook up a Laotian feast in Luang Prabang
- Many meals (Note: Budget US$20/day total for your other meals)
- All lodging
- 4 nights in 1-Star, 2-Star or 3-Star Hotels
- 5 nights in Luxury Riverside Bungaloes
- All ground transportation including all airport transfers
- All listed activities
- All required visas (there may be an additional fees for non-US citizens)
- All local guides
- ICEE fleece jacket
|Program Start Date:||14 June 2020|
|Program End Date:||25 June 2020|
|Application Deadline:||15 April 2020|
Student applications to these programs will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Save 20% if You Apply Before 01 October 2019!*
Save an Additional 5% if You Pay via Personal Check, Bank Transfer, Money Order, or Cash.**
Discounted Tuition: From $1,425 Plus Airfare
Regular Tuition: $1,900 Plus Airfare
*Tuition discounts are for study tour only and exclude airfare. Discount is conditional on applicant making payments as agreed.
**US$100 Application Fee can be made via PayPal, Credit Card, Personal Check, Bank Transfer, Money Order, or Cash.