Italy & Malta Highlights
Home to cultural treasures, famous sights, celebrated fashion, and some of the finest food and wine on the planet, Italy is a place you’ll remember long after you return from your ICEE tour. From Michelangelo’s David to the romantic canals of Venice, be seduced by a slice of “La Dolce Vita.” But this tour offers even more - a visit to Malta, “Jewel of the Mediterranean,” where you will learn about its amazing history stretching from prehistoric times to the present.
- Lose yourself in the steps of Caesar in Rome
- Watch fireworks over the city of Florence with the locals on New Years Eve
- Hunt for truffles using dogs in the Tuscan countryside
- Enjoy a the best lunch you have ever (or will ever have) have in a private Tuscan home
- Learn how to properly sample Italian wine
- Soak up stunning views in Valletta
- Sample every flavor of gelato in Rome
- Marvel at the medieval wonders and artistic works of Malta
- Go on a day trip to see historic Siena and the towers of San Gimignano
- Some meals (Note: Budget US$40/day total for your other meals)
- All lodging
- All ground transportation including all airport transfers
- All listed activities
- All required visas (there may be an additional fees for non-US citizens)
- All local guides
- ICEE fleece jacket
December 2019/January 2020
|Program Start Date:||28 December 2019|
|Program End Date:||11 January 2020|
|Application Deadline:||15 April 2020|
Student applications to these programs will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Save 20% if You Apply Before 01 October 2019!*
Save an Additional 5% if You Pay via Personal Check, Bank Transfer, Money Order, or Cash.**
Discounted Tuition: From $2,850 Plus Airfare
Regular Tuition: $3,800 Plus Airfare
*Tuition discounts are for study tour only and exclude airfare. Discount is conditional on applicant making payments as agreed.
**US$100 Application Fee can be made via PayPal, Credit Card, Personal Check, Bank Transfer, Money Order, or Cash.