New Zealand, the “Land of the Long White Cloud” is one of Mother Nature's true triumphs. Featuring scenery that seems like it can’t possibly be real, this tour will leave you awed by the beauty of nature. New Zealand will inspire your spirit and stir your soul.
- Go on a heli-hike on the ancient ice and rock of Fox Glacier
- Discover South Island's wild West Coast
- Go to Queenstown, the adrenaline capital of the world
- Swim with wild dolphins at Kaikoura
- Visit the Hobbiton movie set
- Hand forge your own knife
- Go underground and meet the glow-worms of Waitomo Caves
- Visit the Te Papa Museum in Wellington
- Marvel at Rotorua’s geysers and bubbling mud pools
- Experience the nightlife in cosmopolitan Auckland
- Be inspired by the majesty of Mt. Ruapeu
- Soak in the pristine Southern Alps
July 2019/August 2019
|Program Start Date:||24 July 2019|
|Program End Date:||17 August 2019|
|Application Deadline:||15 April 2019|
Student applications to these programs will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Save $1,000 if You Apply Before 15 April 2019!
Special Early Decision Tuition: $3,900 Plus Airfare
Regular Tuition: $4,900 Plus Airfare