Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, & Laos
The saying that you “can’t have it all” is proven wrong by this adventure! During this study tour, you’ll explore peaceful temples, take in amazing vistas, make and sample tasty food, and get to know the welcoming people of Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, & Laos.
The allure of Southeast Asia is in the unexpected juxtaposition of stunning pagodas, pirturesque colonial architecture, and modern skyscrapers. Southeast Asia is a colorful ruckus of market streets where silk lamps and t-shirts are sold next to cilantro and fresh vegetables, of tranquil terraced rice fields and villages lost in time, and of modern extreme sports.
This study tour will allow you to experience Indochina on a unique adventure that will provide you with the very best activities at each location you visit. You’ll take a traditional tuk-tuk to explore the ancient Khmer temples of Cambodia. You’ll ride on the back of a motorbike on a food tour in bustling Saigon. You’ll sail on a traditional-style wooden Chinese junk for an overnight cruise on Vietnam’s sublime Ha Long Bay. You’ll experience the surreal nightlife in ancient Luang Prabang. You’ll kick back with a brew at the best microbrewery in Ho Chi Minh City. You’ll take a day cruise on the mighty Mekong. You’ll explore caves and waterfalls in the jungles surrounding Laos’ beautiful Luang Prabang. You’ll trek across the Vietnamese countryside and visit remote Sapa hill tribe villages for a glimpse into the daily lives of local farmers. And much, much more…
- Dive into the excitement of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
- Laze in the sun on the pristine white beaches of Da Nang
- Kick back with a brew in Bangkok
- Ride a zip-line over waterfalls in Laos
- Experience the tranquility of Hoi An
- Learn how to bottle-feed tiger cubs and bathe elephants in a river
- Experience an overnight stay on a Vietnamese wooden boat on Ha Long Bay
- Ride on the back of a motorbike during a food tour in Saigon
- Delve into history at the 1,000 year old temple of Angkor Wat
- Learn about the Vietnam War and crawl through the tunnels used in the past by the Vietcong
- Enjoy a water puppet show in Hanoi
- Take a fast boat up the Mekong River
May 2019/June 2019
|Program Start Date:||27 May 2019|
|Program End Date:||29 June 2019|
|Application Deadline:||15 March 2019|
Student applications to these programs will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Save $800 if You Apply Before 15 December 2018!
Special Early Decision Tuition: $3,600 Plus Airfare
Regular Tuition: $4,400 Plus Airfare