- Celebrate New Year's Eve at an authentic Irish pub in Temple Bar
- Experience Dublin's incredible nightlife
- Be mesmerized by Irish folktales during a very special dinner
- Grab an Irish coffee and stroll through Dublin's historic city centre
- Shake hands with a 400-year-old mummy
- Learn how to pour a Guinness properly at the Guinness Storehouse - and then drink your creation!
- Sample some Jameson Irish Whiskey and discover why it is so popular worldwide
- Ponder the age of Newgrange, a prehistoric tomb
- Scramble up the Hill of Tara, the place of ancient Irish kings
- Go for a walk in the Irish countryside
- Visit the medieval monastery of Glendalough
|December 2018/January 2019|
|Program Start Date:||28 December 2018|
|Program End Date:||7 January 2019|
|Application Deadline:||15 November 2018|
Student applications to this program will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Tuition for 2018 Study Tour: $3,700 Plus Airfare before Applicable Discounts
You Can Save Over 35% With Available Discounts!!
Trip to the Cliffs of Moher