With endless blue skies, immense red deserts, prisitne beaches, and vast green wetlands, Australia is big, bold, and full of contrasts. Come and experience the kaleidoscope of brilliant colours this country proudly showcases.
- Dive or snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef and spend the night on the reef
- Slide down a natural water slide and swim in volcanic pools
- Cuddle a koala and feed wallabies
- Catch a spectacular sunset over Uluru during a 5-day Outback safari in Australia’s Red Centre - Heralded by National Geographic as a “Tour of a Lifetime”
- Explore a 500,000 acre cattle ranch on a quad-motocycle
- Learn to surf on Australia’s world-famous Bondi Beach
- Drop in for a tour and performance at the Sydney Opera House
- Take a Guided Tour of Sydney's Microbreweries and Urban Winery
- Revel in Sydney’s amazing nightlife
- Grab some seafood at Sydney’s Fish Market
|Program Start Date:||01 July 2019|
|Program End Date:||22 July 2019|
|Application Deadline:||15 April 2019|
Student applications to these programs will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Save $1,000 if You Apply Before 15 January 2019!
Special Early Decision Tuition: $3,900 Plus Airfare
Regular Tuition: $4,900 Plus Airfare
- Bungy jumping
- Diving with sharks
- Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb