Vietnam In Depth
From the bustling city of Hanoi, through the terraced rice paddies of Sapa, to the beaches of charming Hoi An and cosmopolitan Saigon, this 16-day tour will allow you to fully immerse yourself in exotic Vietnam.
- Experience village life during a rural homestay in Sapa
- Stroll the atmospheric streets of Hoi An
- Soak up the vibe of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Chill out on a white sand beach outside Hoi An
- Go underground in the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Many meals (Note: Budget US$20/day total for your other meals)
- All lodging
- 11 nights in 2-Star or 3-Star Hotels
- 1 nights in overnight sleeper train: Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- 2 nights in homestays in Sapa
- All ground transportation including all airport transfers
- All listed activities
- All required visas (there may be an additional fees for non-US citizens)
- All local guides
- ICEE fleece jacket
|Program Start Date:||31 May 2020|
|Program End Date:||15 June 2020|
|Application Deadline:||15 April 2020|
Student applications to these programs will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Save 20% if You Apply Before 01 October 2019!*
Save an Additional 5% if You Pay via Personal Check, Bank Transfer, Money Order, or Cash.**
Discounted Tuition: From $1,875 Plus Airfare
Regular Tuition: $2,500 Plus Airfare
*Tuition discounts are for study tour only and exclude airfare. Discount is conditional on applicant making payments as agreed.
**US$100 Application Fee can be made via PayPal, Credit Card, Personal Check, Bank Transfer, Money Order, or Cash.