Vietnam & Laos In Depth
Discover the essence of Indochina on this in-depth, 21-day journey. Travel through Vietnam from bustling Saigon to the mountains of Sapa and then unwind in charming Luang Prabang, Laos.
- Experience village life during a rural homestay in Sapa
- Swim in the turquoise pools below the Kuang Si Waterfalls
- Bargain at Bangkok’s vibrant markets
- Stroll the atmospheric streets of Hoi An
- Soak up the vibe of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Cook up a Laotian feast in Luang Prabang
- Chill out on a white sand beach outside Hoi An
- Go underground in the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Many meals (Note: Budget US$20/day total for your other meals)
- All lodging
- 12 nights in 2-Star or 3-Star Hotels
- 4 nights in luxury riverside cottages
- 1 nights in overnight sleeper train: Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- 2 nights in homestays in Sapa
- All ground transportation including all airport transfers
- All listed activities
- All required visas (there may be an additional fees for non-US citizens)
- All local guides
- ICEE fleece jacket
|Program Start Date:||31 May 2020|
|Program End Date:||20 June 2020|
|Application Deadline:||15 April 2020|
Student applications to these programs will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Save 20% if You Apply Before 01 October 2019!*
Save an Additional 5% if You Pay via Personal Check, Bank Transfer, Money Order, or Cash.**
Discounted Tuition: From $2,400 Plus Airfare
Regular Tuition: $3,200 Plus Airfare
*Tuition discounts are for study tour only and exclude airfare. Discount is conditional on applicant making payments as agreed.
**US$100 Application Fee can be made via PayPal, Credit Card, Personal Check, Bank Transfer, Money Order, or Cash.