Australia Essentials - Great Barrier Reef
This 9-day tour is designed to allow participants to experience the Great Barrier Reef, the animals of Australia, and the wilderness surrounding Cairns. It is designed for those who are short on time to get a great experience in spite of the time limitation.
- Dive or snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef and spend the night on the reef
- Slide down a natural water slide and swim in volcanic pools
- Cuddle a koala and feed wallabies
- Many meals (Note: Budget US$30/day total for your other meals)
- All lodging
- All ground transportation including all airport transfers
- All listed activities
- All required visas (there may be an additional fees for non-US citizens)
- All local guides
- ICEE fleece jacket
|Program Start Date:||01 July2020|
|Program End Date:||09 July 2020|
|Application Deadline:||15 April 2020|
Student applications to these programs will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Save 20% if You Apply Before 15 November 2019!*
Save an Additional 5% if You Pay via Personal Check, Bank Transfer, Money Order, or Cash.**
Discounted Tuition: From $1,800 Plus Airfare
Regular Tuition: $2,400 Plus Airfare
*Tuition discounts are for study tour only and exclude airfare. Discount is conditional on applicant making payments as agreed.
**US$100 Application Fee can be made via PayPal, Credit Card, Personal Check, Bank Transfer, Money Order, or Cash.