Australia Essentials - Sydney & Great Barrier Reef
Short on time but still want to see some of the best Australia has to offer? This 13-day tour will allow you to spend a night on the Great Barrier Reef, to go face-to-face with Australian wildlife, to swim in pristine waterfall-fed pools, and to experience a performance at Sydney’s iconic opera house. Short in length but big on experiences, this tour will provide you with amazing experiences to share with your friends back home.
- Dive or snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef and spend the night on the reef
- Slide down a natural water slide and swim in volcanic pools
- Cuddle a koala and feed wallabies
- Learn to surf on Australia’s world-famous Bondi Beach
- Drop in for a tour and performance at the Sydney Opera House
- Take a Guided Tour of Sydney's Microbreweries
- Revel in Sydney’s amazing nightlife
- Grab some seafood at Sydney’s Fish Market
- Many meals (Note: Budget US$30/day total for your other meals)
- All lodging
- All ground transportation including all airport transfers
- All listed activities
- All required visas (there may be an additional fees for non-US citizens)
- All local guides
- ICEE fleece jacket
|Program Start Date:||01 July 2020|
|Program End Date:||13 July 2020|
|Application Deadline:||15 April 2020|
Student applications to these programs will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Save 20% if You Apply Before 01 October 2019!*
Save an Additional 5% if You Pay via Personal Check, Bank Transfer, Money Order, or Cash.**
Discounted Tuition: From $2,400 Plus Airfare
Regular Tuition: $3,200 Plus Airfare
*Tuition discounts are for study tour only and exclude airfare. Discount is conditional on applicant making payments as agreed.
**US$100 Application Fee can be made via PayPal, Credit Card, Personal Check, Bank Transfer, Money Order, or Cash.