This 16-day tour to Bali is the perfect island getaway for those who want to have an amazing adventure but just don’t have much time available to travel. Discover the island's culture and beauty as you earn your PADI Open Water Certification and travel across the island. Bali is dotted with small villages with amazing character, volcanoes rising out of lush rice fields, and idyllic beaches. Conquer the slopes of simmering Mt Batur, feast on delicious Balinese cuisine, and enjoy the warmth of the locals.
- Many meals (Note: Budget US$20/day total for your other meals)
- All lodging
- 21 nights in 2-Star or 3-Star Hotels
- 7 nights in luxury riverside cottages
- 1 nights in overnight sleeper train: Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- 2 nights in homestays in Sapa
- All ground transportation including all airport transfers
- All listed activities
- All required visas - Vietnam, Laos, & Cambodia (there may be an additional fees for non-US citizens)
- All local guides
- ICEE fleece jacket
|Program Start Date:||30 July 2020|
|Program End Date:||13 August 2020|
|Application Deadline:||15 April 2020|
Student applications to these programs will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Save 20% if You Apply Before 15 November 2019!*
Save an Additional 5% if You Pay via Personal Check, Bank Transfer, Money Order, or Cash.**
Discounted Tuition: From $1,875 Plus Airfare
Regular Tuition: $2,500 Plus Airfare
*Tuition discounts are for study tour only and exclude airfare. Discount is conditional on applicant making payments as agreed.
**US$100 Application Fee can be made via PayPal, Credit Card, Personal Check, Bank Transfer, Money Order, or Cash.